In a world where almost everything is run by technology, there are hardly a few things that are left for us to do manually and yet one of those few things that can give you a real nightmare, are hotel bookings! Wouldn’t it be nice if we had an application for that as well? Guess what! The fellas at The Gateway, Agra just heard you!
A few days back, The wardrobe of a Nomad, was invited to the launch party of this absolutely amazing, iTajGateway app at the rooftop of The Gateway, hotel in Agra. While mostly we only focus on fashion, latest technology and innovative apps sure tickle a little bit of curiosity in us, which is why we had to cover it. And here’s is all the useful information that we have got for you, which just might save you a lot of time and hassle the next time you visit the city of Taj.
If you are planning of making a reservation at The Gateway hotel in Agra. All you have to do is, download the app on your phone. If you thought it couldn’t get better than this, then take a look, here is a list of things, this app will do for you. It can :
- Get complete information on Gateway Hotel Fatehabad Road Agra with photos
- Access comprehensive information on sights and shops in Agra
- Take a self-guided, interactive and well researched audio tours of 3 Agra monuments.
- Browse reliable and up-to-date practical tips
- View an offline Delhi to Agra map; turn-by-turn directions to The Gateway Hotel when one reaches Agra from Delhi; and navigation within Agra with offline maps of Agra city
Make sure the next time you’re visiting Taj Mahal, you make hassle free arrangements at The Gateway with iTajGateway beforehand! And yes! It would be absolutely unfair if we didn’t mention the view you get from the rooftop terrace of the hotel. The view alone deserves a visit, in case you are here make sure you don’t miss it!
By : Dev Raj